Life on the Ranch

Life on the Ranch
In 45 heart-warming devotions, Drusilla Dye illustrates God's lessons in everyday ranch adventures, inspiring readers with her series Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch. To purchase a book, please send $12.95 plus $2.50 for postage to Drusilla Dye, 81 Finger Buttes Trail, Alzada, MT 59311 The book may be purchased for your Kindle at Amazon.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Thank You Christian Faith Publishing



Headline



Drusilla Dye’s newly released "Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch" is a heartwarming devotional to the God-given lessons found in everyday ranch life.
Summary of the release

"Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch" from Christian Faith Publishing author Drusilla Dye is a captivating collection of forty-five devotionals that illustrate the lessons and insights the author received from God during her exciting years of adventure living on a ranch in eastern Montana.


Full release text

"Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch": a moving devotional inspired by life in rural Montana. "Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch" is the creation of published author Drusilla Dye, a Christian teacher and author of the "Life on the Ranch" devotional series who was born in Clear Lake, South Dakota, moved to the Black Hills where she enjoyed a simple childhood before moving to Minnesota for sixteen years where she attended college and taught school.


Dye shares the ever-present reminder of eternity that the ranch presents, "I find it easy to talk about the good times on the ranch or the places I have been in my travels. I talk about the great friends that I have; but I find myself hesitating to share what my best friend, Jesus, has done for me. I hesitate to talk about the place called heaven where I will spend all eternity. Heaven, or the ‘New Heaven and New Earth,’ as the Bible refers to it, will be an amazing place. We will meet Adam and Eve, Abraham, and many others. We will meet Jesus face to face. Since I gave my life to Jesus, I knew that I would be going to heaven. I just didn’t share heaven and Jesus with a lot of people. I was pretty selfish about that part of my life.

Just like Dan invites all his friends and relatives out to the ranch for the big annual branding and docking reunion, so should we invite all our friends and relatives to join us at the big reunion in the clouds when Jesus comes back to take us home for all eternity."

Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Drusilla Dye’s new book is a beautiful homage not just to the wonderful gift of creation given to the care of mankind, but to the Creator himself.

Started in 2000 as a simple newsletter series encouraging family and friends, Dye’s book expands her reach to touch everyone—whether they live on the countryside or in the city.

View a synopsis of "Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch" on YouTube.

Consumers can purchase "Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch" at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.

For additional information or inquiries about "Life on the Ranch: Life Lessons I Learned on the Ranch", contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers